The certification model of the Center for the Professionalization of Technical Education – CPET has as its legal basis the National Educational Legislation, the opinion of the National Education Council, the Institution’s School Regiment and the Technical Course Authorization Projects.
It begins with the student’s registration when digitally accepting, and/or signing, the CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, in a set of Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses, which make a direct REFERENCE to a specific Technical Course, chosen by the student and their curricular components.
The set of Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses covers all the specific curricular components of the reference course chosen by the student for their training, providing in their execution Professional Qualifications and Specific Professional Training.
The Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses, referring to the curricular components of the chosen Technical Course, can be taken in the order desired by the student, respecting the prerequisites, if any, and/or the effective release and/or professional training. There is an exception format for students enrolled in PRONAVEM – National Program for the Valorization of High School Education – Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses are released in a specific order and with monthly spacing.
The student can access them (Single Courses and Professional Qualification Courses) at any time through the environment www.certificacaotecnica.com.br, according to their own availability, thus defining their pace of study, having tutoring support with time 48 hours maximum response time.
The Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses are fully attended in the virtual environment (online activities, individual practices and field activities) and are considered executed when completed with a grade equal to or greater than 6.0 (online assessment).
For each Isolated Course and Professional Qualification Course, an online completion certificate is issued, with traceability, registration and national validity.
Some specific sets of Isolated Courses may make up Professional Qualifications that will be certified according to their execution and completion
To enable the use of Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses as a specific curricular component of the chosen reference course, the student must:
- perform a face-to-face assessment for each INDIVIDUAL FREE COURSE (or ISOLATED), consisting of the skills and abilities necessary to prove the curricular component, obtaining a grade equal to or greater than 6.0.
- take a set of isolated courses that represent the relevant professional qualification, as presented in the curricular components of each course
To apply for certification as a TECHNICIAN IN THE REFERENCE COURSE chosen, the student must:
1) meet the mandatory documentary requirements (present the Certificate of Completion of High School and the Academic Transcript duly authenticated).
2) have passed all Isolated Courses and Professional Qualification Courses related to the curricular components of the chosen reference course that make up the mandatory Professional Qualifications
3) have performed and have passed all face-to-face assessments relating to the curricular components of the chosen reference course
4) have passed, in all curricular components, with an average equal to or greater than 6.0 (six).
5) comply with all proven professional qualifications with their respective certifications
6) perform the internship, when mandatory, respecting the rules relating to it.
7) MUST complete the Course Completion Work (TCC) module, with an average equal to or greater than 6.0 (six), where the release of the TCC will only occur after the completion of all other curricular components of the reference course
8) complete all curricular components within the maximum period of 50% more than the total term of your course.
Model available at National Level through institutional partners, only for technical courses authorized in the distance mode.